1. This competition/prize draw is organised by BCP Council, Civic Centre, Bourne Avenue, Bournemouth, BH2 6DY. By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Entry.
2. Competitions are open to residents of all ages in the UK. Only one entry per person is allowed. Please note that employees of BCP Council are not eligible to enter the competition.
3. No purchase is necessary for entry. Complete the HSHAZ Cultural Programme - Audience Feedback survey and provide your email address to be notified if you have won. All entries must be received by the closing date specified (midday 01.12.23). No entries received after this date or entries which are incomplete or defaced will be considered. BCP Council accepts no responsibility for entries which are lost, damaged or incorrectly completed.
4. The winners of 2 x £50 Theatre Tokens will be selected at random from all qualifying entries. The draw will take place on the closing date specified OR within 28 days of the closing date.
5. Prize winners will be notified by email shortly after the closing date and must provide their postal address so the prize can be posted to them. Failure to claim a prize within 14 days may result in disqualification and selection of a new winner. Only one prize per entrant will be awarded.
6. Please allow 14 days for delivery of the Prize. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for the Prize being lost, damaged or delayed in the post.
7. Where prizes are to be provided by a third party then the winner will be required to complete all appropriate or applicable booking or other formalities direct with such provider. The Promoter will have no responsibility for the acts or defaults of any other persons.
8. The organiser reserves the right to provide a substitute prize of equal or greater value. Prizes are non-transferable and no cash or credit alternatives will be offered.
9. The organiser’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The organiser will process the personal data of all entrants in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act 2018 and will not disclose the personal data to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
11. The organiser and this competition are governed by English Law.