1. We are Poole High Street Cultural Programme, our administrative address is 4 High Street, Poole, BH15 1BW, UK.
2. We work from Poole Museum as Bournemouth Christchurch and Poole Council. Personal data is not routinely shared between the two organisations. When data is shared, it is done with the data subject’s knowledge and consent. Poole High Street Cultural Programme will not share your personal data with any other organisation or third party individuals without your knowledge.
3. Personal data held by Poole High Street Cultural Programme is used for the following purposes:
- E-Newsletters - holding name and email contact details of people who willingly provide them in order to receive e-communications about the Cultural Programme from us and our delivery partners.
5. We do not gather sensitive personal data. Non-sensitive personal data including names, addresses, telephone numbers, and email addresses, are securely stored on our database, hosted on a secure server at Poole Museum, operated and maintained by BCP Council. Any data gathered and locally stored, electronically or on paper, will be securely destroyed as soon as it is no longer needed for the fulfilment of contracts, obligations, or services to members and other interested parties.
6. Our full Privacy Statement can be requested at any time by contacting us as noted in Section 10.
7. You are entitled to find out exactly what (if any) information Poole High Street Cultural Programme holds about you. Requests of this nature should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Subject Access Request’. Such requests will be dealt with promptly, and no later than one month after receipt.
10. You can contact Poole High Street Cultural Programme at 4 High Street, Poole, BH15 1BW, UK. You can email email@example.com or call Poole High Street Cultural Programme on 01202 126208.